Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream


I've been testing out a new nightly skin routine for a couple months now.  Some skin issues that I've been experiencing is mild acne, lack of luster with the skin, and uneven pigmentation and texture.  The Agless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream has quickly worked it's way into my everyday routine. I know you're thinking, you didn't mention anything about wrinkles in your skin issues AND you're 23!  But, there are a few different reasons for this product, besides helping the prevention of wrinkles in my case. 
I start off cleansing with an activated charcoal product and use a toner infused with lemon, for brightening. Afterwards, I focus this anti-wrinkle cream at the center of my face and around the eyes, and work my way outward. The claims for this specific product from the website are:
"Ageless Derma stem cell and peptide anti-wrinkle cream is a revolutionary new product to protect and revitalize your skin from the signs of aging. Combining seven scientifically proven antiaging ingredients into one product, ageless derma stem cell and peptide anti-wrinkle cream eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves the firmness and elasticity of skin, removes crows feet and re-energizes the skin for a smoother, firmer and younger look."
This is an extremely light weight cream that absorbs into the skin tremendously fast, without the greasy aftermath that similar products can leave. I do have some fine lines around my eyes that i've had ever since I can remember, but my main anticipation with this product, since I don't have prominient wrinkles, was to help the uneven texture of my skin. I have to say within a week I noticed my skin was smoother and more balanced. My skin just felt plump and moisturized, which is a hard for someone with oily/combo skin to maintain. The cream doesn't clog my pores, which was a main concern, since I do have such acne prone skin.

The last thing i'll mention is about the packaging, which I LOVE! It's a nice black cylinder with a pump on the top. It's just so much more sanitary than continually redipping your fingers into creams, and dispenses the perfect amount of product at a time.

I have a before and after photo around my eyes, since I did focus most of the product there. You can see the texture underneath my eye in the before, and although it isn't perfect after two months of use, it has dramatically soften that delicate area. I will say that I do struggle with insomnia off and on, and that is really shown in the before shot in my under eye darkness. I just wanted to mention that this didn't help my under eye circles, but it did help tone down the redness around my nose.

After I finish this product, I plan to start focusing a lot of attention on more of a brightening moisturizer/serum, since my acne is under control now. I definitely think this is a product I will purchase in the future, and it something I recommend not just to those people who currently have wrinkles. This product is 1 ounce and retails for $65, and can be purchased on www.agelessderma.com.

Disclosure: I recieved this press sample for my honest review, the opinions are 100% my own.




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome and really helpful for readers. Many Custom peptide synthesis companies are provide online peptide services.

    ReplyDelete